The Supreme Cannabis Company Inc. (TSX: FIRE) (OTCQX: SPRWF)
The Supreme Cannabis Company Inc. (TSX: FIRE) (OTCQX: SPRWF) is committed to providing premium brands and products that reflect the company's knowledgeable customers, passionate employees and culture of innovation. The company aims to grow the world's best legal cannabis and become a leader in the global industry. Supreme Cannabis calls its Toronto Venture Exchange stock symbol, "FIRE," a testament to the company's passion for cannabis and obsession with quality.
Supreme Cannabis believes the world is ready to follow Canada's lead by ending the 100-year cannabis prohibition and, as one of Canada's most premium cannabis producers, the company sees itself at the center of this global shift.
A key piece of Supreme Cannabis' ability to fulfill its mission is its flagship brand, 7ACRES, a wholly owned subsidiary that operates a 440,000-square-foot hybrid cultivation facility in Kincardine, Ontario. 7ACRES is focused on building a core competency in scaled high-quality cannabis production. With a best-in-class cultivation facility producing a competitive product that fuels a leading premium brand, Supreme Cannabis has achieved a differentiated advantage in cultivation IP, products and branding. The company's foundational investment in premium cultivation has secured it a leadership position in the industry as the Canadian market becomes more competitive and matures.
Since legalization, 7ACRES has brought five premium flower strains to market in Canada. The demand for 7ACRES product continues with the company's most recent launch of Jack Haze, a new proprietary premium cultivar. The company's first sativa-dominant strain, Jack Haze offers rare sensory characteristics, delivering high THC content with a terpinolene forward profile, including a complex aroma with notes of citrus, pine and warm spice. As it develops its next winning strain, 7ACRES continues to prioritize subjective quality. In the Canadian cannabis market, this approach has established 7ACRES as a well-known premium brand that commands premium pricing coast-to-coast.
In addition to 7ACRES, Supreme Cannabis has built a diversified portfolio of focused consumer-driven brands:
- Sugarleaf by 7AC – this new brand widens Supreme Cannabis' product offerings and targets consumers who are looking for more refined, milder consumption experience as they discover their own cannabis taste preferences and desires. Product formats under this brand are focused on offering consumers elegant and convenient cannabis experiences.
- Blissco — dedicated to providing wellness focused consumers with premium cannabis products, education, and outstanding customer care. Blissco is focused on bringing its collection of premium whole-flower CBD oils to market.
- Truverra — focused on being a global leader in the development, production and marketing of hemp and cannabis-derived medicinal products with clinically proven efficacy. With over 25 SKUs sold online in the UK and Europe, Truverra is ideally positioned to address emerging international cannabis opportunities.
- Khalifa Kush Enterprises — formed through a prestigious international partnership with Khalifa Kush Enterprises (KKE) Canada, the Canadian counterpart to the popular U.S. cannabis brand KKE formed by Wiz Khalifa. Together, Supreme Cannabis and KKE Canada are developing and launching a lineup of premium cannabis products, including a future line based on the well-known Khalifa Kush strain.
Each of Supreme Cannabs' brands and partnerships have been strategically identified and designed to support the company's mission to enhance the lives of consumers through positive cannabis experiences. Equally important to delivering desirable consumer experiences is the infrastructure supporting the company's brands and products. From seed to sale, supreme cannabis continues to build an impressive group of operating assets that serve key functions throughout the value chain:
- Cultivation – for starters, there is Supreme Cannabis' foundational flagship asset, its 440,000-square-foot cultivation facility in Kincardine, Ontario. With over 600 employees, 24 grow rooms, and best-in-class processing equipment and procedures, this facility is expected to reach an annual production capacity of 50,000 kilograms in the near-term. In this purpose-built facility, the company grows small-batch high-quality cannabis from 10,000-square-foot grow rooms and completes a proprietary hang-dry for up to two weeks.
- Extraction – with the acquisition of Blissco in fiscal 2019, in addition to the Blissco wellness brand, Supreme Cannabis gained a 12,000-square-foot dedicated extraction facility in Langley, BC. This facility conducts both C02 and ethanol extraction and with the recent receipt of its oil sales license from Health Canada, it now produces Blissco branded CBD oils and expects to fill vaporizer pods for a partnership between the company's 7ACRES brand and Pax Labs.
- Manufacturing – most recently, the company announced its 107,000-square-foot processing, packaging and manufacturing facility in Kitchener, naming the facility Supreme Cannabis Kitchener. In Q4 FY2020, the company expects to begin whole flower packaging and pre-roll manufacturing for Supreme Cannabis brands at the Kitchener Facility. In the long-term, in additional to processing its own inputs, Supreme Cannabis intends generate incremental revenue by packaging, distributing and branding third-party cannabis inputs from quality-focused cultivators.
- R&D and Product Testing – In Q1 FY2020, Supreme Cannabis closed the acquisition of Truverra and acquired a 5,000-square-foot facility licensed under Canadian Clinical Cannabinoids Inc. in Scarborough, Ontario ("Supreme Cannabis Scarborough"). Supreme Cannabis Scarborough provides R&D space for the company to test new products and develop medicinal science intellectual property. In the near-term, with the legalization of 2.0 cannabis products, this centre for innovation will be testing and bringing concentrate products to market under the 7ACRES brand.
Supreme is committed to continue to identify new opportunities to grow and strengthen its impressive portfolio of operating assets and brands and scale its strong Canadian business globally.