DigiMax Global Inc. (CSE: DIGI) (OTC: DBKSF)
The company offers financial, business, and human capital AI predictive solutions to businesses, institutions, and consumers to improve decision-making.
The DigiMax core solutions are:
- CryptoHawk AI – CryptoHawk is a deep learning AI solution (SaaS) that monitors and analyzes live select cryptocurrencies and financial markets. The CryptoHawk AI solution is offered to retail clients as a monthly subscription. Generated data provides subscribers with price trend predictions for better investment strategies.
- Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund – A long/short cryptocurrency hedge fund for high net worth, institutional, and family office clients was launched on September 1, 2021. The company’s crypto hedge fund earns clients’ management and overall performance fees.
- Projected Personality Interpreter (PPI) – DigiMax solutions utilize AI to provide comparative insights for better hiring decisions, reduced employment attrition, improved workplace culture, and augmented human and financial predictive services by measuring and correlating personal attributes.
- Navee Predict – DigiMax data scientists provide companies with the unprecedented power of enhancing decision-making by analyzing, detecting changes and forecasting patterns.
The company’s team has extensive experience in finance, trading, machine learning (ML), neural language processing, AI, big data, and cryptocurrency technology. DigiMax leverages AI and its expert team to translate data into actionable predictive insights across the financial, business, and human dimensions, enhancing the decision-making capacity of organizations. DigiMax is an official IBM Watson partner with more than 30 years in data science and artificial intelligence.
Business and Financial Capital Solutions
CryptoHawk.ai is a cryptocurrency price and trend prediction solution offered as a web application (https://cryptohawk.ai) and a mobile application by the end of 2021. The value for the user is to capture gains and take advantage of volatility while reducing risk and engaging in smarter and simpler trading.
The key features:
- Trend Prediction Indicator (“TPI”)
The TPI is a superior model that leverages the cryptocurrencies analyzed by the AI and other market-driven data and policies to produce actionable predictions in the form of:
- Prediction cards
- Cryptocurrency graphs with optional market indicators
- Email/SMS alerts
- Trend Watch
Trend Watch is a one-week look ahead machine learning prediction for a select portfolio of mature cryptocurrencies. Trend Watch predicts a trend being UP or DOWN and provides a price target. Users have access to:
- A list of select cryptocurrencies with predictive graphs
The system alerts investors through email and text messages when a price trend changes, allowing users to act confidently.
Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund
On September 1, 2021, DigiMax launched its Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund to offer high net worth, institutional, and family office clients a fully systematic long/short active investment into a basket of cryptocurrencies capitalizing on crypto volatility and powered by proprietary trading algorithms. The official launch is expected in the coming months.
The fund is led by 40-year hedge fund veteran Ian Hamilton and has an experienced investment and fund management team. This actively managed fund provides an excellent opportunity for larger investors to gain exposure to cryptocurrencies.
AI Business Prediction as a Service
The company offers predictive insights to businesses through automation and its innovative and proprietary AI and ML technology. Traditional models are expensive, because they are created and developed by data scientists dedicated to solving specific business questions that require costly customization and weeks, if not months, of development. With DigiMax, companies have access to solutions and services at a fraction of the price of traditional and experimental approaches. By combining AI with ML prediction technology, the company delivers insights on:
- Sales forecasts
- Optimal inventory levels
- Supply chain management
- Invoice payment projections
- Targeted segmentation for marketing campaigns
Human Capital Solutions
AI-Powered Projected Personality Interpreter
The Projected Personality Interpreter (“PPI”) evaluates and improves customers’ workforce, brand and culture by revealing the personality traits and sentiment buried in human expression. The PPI empowers organizations with comparative insight for better hiring decisions, reducing employment attrition and improving workplace culture.
PPI provides a comprehensive and complete solution, offering:
- Recruitment campaign management
- Custom questionnaires, desirable traits recipes, and group likenesses
- Detailed personality reports to compare and contrast peers
- API for advanced integration with alternative systems of record
DigiMax leverages IBM Watson and a custom algorithm that analyzes applicant responses across 52 different traits and compares those scores with a baseline, providing hiring managers with a comprehensive report that improves decision making and takes the bias out of the process. The company’s solution is currently in use by 17 law enforcement agencies in North America and is used across the 10 global recruitment brands of Shepherd Search Group.
The AI industry has a five-year CAGR of 18.4%, with revenues projected to reach $37.9 billion by 2024. Some more optimistic forecasts have the market worth as much as $15 trillion by 2030. It’s estimated that 80% of all emerging technologies in 2021 have AI foundations. About 40% of all businesses use AI in their operations. According to Industry Ark, artificial intelligence use in the recruitment market was valued at $580 million in 2019.
Chris Carl, CEO
Chris Carl has over 20 years of experience as a public-company CEO and has built several successful businesses across multiple categories. He has a proven ability to lead and has a track record of execution, revenue growth, and value creation.
Thierry Hubert, CTO
Thierry Hubert has 30 years of technology experience with Fortune 100 companies worldwide and is an early pioneer in applying artificial intelligence to solve big data and unstructured information challenges with IBM as a Director of R&D in emerging technology, knowledge management, and process innovation. He has received awards, recognitions, and grants that contributed to his ongoing collaboration with industry leaders.
David Bhumgara, CFO
David Bhumgara is a senior finance executive with over 25 years of leadership experience and proven expertise in finance, financial reporting, accounting, corporate finance, budgeting, financial modeling, and mergers & acquisitions.
Damon Stone, Trading Strategy Advisor
Damon Stone is an experienced stock and crypto trader who works very closely with the Cryptodivine.ai data science team as a subject matter expert. During 15 years at Merrill Lynch as a market maker and proprietary trader, he traded many different sectors, culminating in heading up a $250 million trading desk.
Ross Power, Senior Innovation Engineer
Ross Power is an experienced technical system architect with a demonstrated history of working on advanced technologies, including AI algorithms, IoT solutions, 3D printing, Innovation in BCI (Brain-Computer Interfacing), and RC flight and navigation systems.